The most commonly asked questions.
- Why is Qigong profound medicine?
- Can I do it if I have a physical disability and/or in a wheelchair?
- Do I have to be fit to start qigong?
- Do you have to pass any tests?
- What age do you have to be?
Qigong is called profound medicine as you carry the Chi within you at all times. Qigong is based on the practice of using the Chi energy. Once you learn to activate this, you can use it for your benefit all your life. It is easy to do, teaches you to just be yourself and is freely available within you. When you practice qigong and let the chi flow it becomes a life-transforming experience.
Qigong works with your body’s energy field so it permeates all of you. Yes, it can be done while in a wheel chair. It can be done when confined to a bed. It can be done in some way with any form of disability, providing there is training from a well-practised, knowledgeable teacher. If in doubt, seek advice from your usual health practitioner, providing they are informed of how energy works within the human body.
"The most important learning for me in Qigong has been about grounding myself to the earth. Most energy needs to come up from the ground and be returned to the ground. It has made a real difference to my health and wellbeing."
Qigong brings you into wellness no matter how fit or unfit you think you are. There are no tests in Qigong. You cultivate your energy and move at the pace that is right for you. I have had the privilege of teaching people from the age of four to ninety two years. Qigong is a part of all classes and workshops that I do.
"Glenys presents a wonderful insight into developing your intuitive coupled with a practical experience of Qigong. A great way to kickstart your spiritual journey. Well recommended."
Some of The Benefits of Qi Gong
- Can be practiced wherever you are.
- Does not require any physical equipment.
- Life giving and energy activated though the use of your breath.
- Prevents free-radicals forming in your body. Thus prevents life threatening diseases such as cancer, and heart problems and illness.
- Used to ease symptoms of disease and illness.
- Brings positive change to your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual self all at the same time.
- Raises your endorphins, your natural pain killers so it reduces pain.
- Reduces blood pressure and heart disease symptoms.
- Brings your body back from autoimmune diseases such as chronic fatigue.
- Works through your own energy anatomy to change your chemistry and then your physical body.
- It is natural and has been continuously in practice for up to 5000 years.
- Has been both scientifically and longevity proven.
- Practiced well you can gradually reduce allopathic medication.
- Boosts your sexual desire and balances your hormones.
- Grounds you and expands your inner subtle energy senses such as intent and intuition.
- Used to recover from most disease and illness.
"I want to thank you for your generous amount of time and patience with me. I am trying to discipline myself to make all the necessary changes, which is difficult, but I’m doing it slowly. I just received the video on Qi Gong and did it for the first time today. I was surprised to have such positive results in the 20 minutes that I did it. I felt good, energized and relaxed. I hope to make this a morning ritual and work on that.
I want to thank you for helping me through such a difficult time. When the unknown had consumed my thoughts, you gave me some hope. I will never take life for granted again and have made serious lifestyle changes or at least a plan and some effort."
Angela, Victoria, Australia