Do you walk down the street and smile at people and no one smiles back? Do you feel too tired to bother about other people when you are in public places? How do you feel when you know you need to go to the supermarket? Or go to the dentist? Or leave for work?
One absolutely proven way to lift your energy is to smile. A smile, especially when out and about or at work can immediately lift your energy. A smile will also reduce your stress at the same time. Seems too simple doesn’t it.
Has the traffic on the road annoyed you at least once this week? If you are a walker have you recently been annoyed by bikes, animals, sudden loud noise, or other movement?
It is common knowledge that science as well as your own experience, has proven when you smile you feel better. In brief, it actually raises our endorphins which act to lift our energy vibrations. Do you use a quick smile boost often enough? Try any of these for two days and check out your results.
• Smile from the feet up. When people pass you by I am sure you sometimes smile at them. Next time look at them from the feet up to their face as you smile. You will likely receive many more smiles in return than previously. When we smile as we bring our eyes from down to up it is a two-way energy boost – a positive outcome for you and for the receiver.
• Smile from the inside to the outside. This is a powerful skill that everyone can use. Notice your breath. Next time you breathe in think of the breath going into your lungs, and as you breathe out ‘see your lungs smile’. Repeat three times or more until you can think or imagine your lungs smiling. You can use this easy process whenever you wish and your stress will be less. If you have pain or a problem anywhere in your body, anywhere, breathe into that area and encourage it to release the pain as it smiles.
• Smiles make better wrinkles than frowns. To relieve the stress you experience every day, re-teach yourself to smile inside and out, many times a day. You can be reminded of a wonderful experience you have had, at looking around at life giving trees, a flower, a young child, a clear blue sky, rain filled clouds bringing precious water. Try it when you are doing the dishes or a task you find unpleasant and the task will be done more easily.
The short and long term bonus is that you will continue to look younger and enjoy life.
Coffee Costs You More than Money and Steals Your Energy
Do you know drinking even one cup of coffee a day can cause heart palpitations? Do you want to feel brighter, more alert, and help your heart to stay strong and healthy?
More people die of heart related disease than any other disease.
When you drink coffee your adrenal glands send a message to your brain saying ‘Danger, danger, danger ‘. This raises your stress level and adds pressure in your body.
Use these 3 ways to stop coffee fatigue, reduce stress, get more usable energy, and a stronger heart.
1. Start Your Day with Real Energy. Drink a cup of hot water with a little lemon juice and honey added. It’s quick to prepare. It’s alkaline so will not add acid to your body. Your energy to start the day has increased
2. Enjoy the Smell of Coffee. As you walk past the coffee shop or coffee drinkers, breathe in the wafts of coffee aroma. Savour the aroma. Next, praise yourself three times for the care you show your body.
3. Avoid Aging. Remind yourself coffee raises cortisol levels in your adrenal glands. Raised cortisol levels produces extensive damage in your body. It is a leading cause of premature aging.
When you follow these three ways you will have more spring in your step, bright eyes, and be glad the coffee energy stealer has departed.
PS, If you are a coffee lover, one cup a day is the way to go.