(not you work for them)
- Is health on the top of your New Year’s Resolution list for 2013?
- Do you and your family to be healthier and more relaxed?
- Does less stress and more energy appeal to you?
This week’s tips can make a difference in your life and make a difference in the lives of people around you.
1. Set an Intention.
Intentions expand your options rather than focus on an individual goal or task.
- Decide on your Intention for 2013.
- “File” it in a box, computer file, or place of your choice.
- Now “sink” your energy down inside your body towards the ground.
- Let the intention and energy go.
- Don’t nag the universe, repeatedly asking for or setting the same intention. When you do that the energy keeps flowing outward rather than being received back to you.
2. Health is a primary Intention.
Add health to your Intention File. Decide you have optimum health all this year. Some of us have found out, to our detriment, that we did not put health as more important than work, socialising, or attending to what others told us. With good health you can ride out the ups and downs of life more easily, plus, have great life quality each day where stress, worry and anxiety are not major features.
3. Smile lots.
Perhaps easier said than done. Try this – smile at people you know, at people you see in the street, in the car beside you at the traffic stop lights. After a day or two, notice how you feel at the end of the day. Smiling doesn’t need more tools, skills, or equipment. You have all you need. Just do it.